Here are steps for running Google Chrome in full screen Kiosk Mode on a Windows PC:
1. Right click on your Desktop and go to New > Shortcut
2. Browse to the chrome.exe file (depending on your set up, it might be found here: username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe) and click Next
3. Type a name for the shortcut (ie “Chrome Kiosk Mode”) and click Finish
4. Right click on the new shortcut on your Desktop and go to Properties
5. At the end of your Target replace chrome.exe with “chrome.exe –kiosk http:// [enter URL here]” and click OK
6. Double-click the shortcut on your Desktop and it will launch the full screen Kiosk
7. To quit the Kiosk, press Alt + F4 on your keyboard.